Life is an adventure.
And like any good adventure, there are challenges – some we expect and others blind-side us, shaking our certainty and fogging our clarity.
In the Bible, the word ‘behold’ (meaning ‘to see or discover’) is used to highlight and emphasize a pivotal moment when clarity is restored and purpose is reestablished.
BEHOLD Coach is focused on helping you behold clarity so you thrive in the midst of life’s challenges and cherish the journey towards radical positive influence.
Expand your vision and influence.
There are timeless principles and disciplines for radical positive leadership. When we BEHOLD them, exciting things happen and we exponentially grow as leaders. Are you ready to BEHOLD?
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls.”
– Jeremiah 6:16
Jonathan and his wife, Bethany, have been married over 29 years and have 5 children together.
He is an undergraduate of Carson-Newman College(TN) and received his MBA from Mercer University. Jonathan had the privilege of serving on the Board of Braelinn Community Services and The Real Life Center for seven years.
Jonathan worked for Chick-fil-A, Inc. for over 30 years before retiring in 2018. He held positions in Chick-fil-A’s Training, Marketing, and Operations Departments. He primarily led in Business Development and Leadership Development.
In 2010, Jonathan was led to start The I-58 Connector, Inc. in Senoia, GA to accept the challenges and promises of Isaiah 58:6-12. Since then, God has faithfully led a great and growing team of individuals, partner churches and businesses to form The I-58 Mission, Inc.
Jonathan founded BEHOLD Coach in April 2019 to continue what he loved most during his career with Chick-fil-A: working with aspiring and established business leaders to expand their vision, their influence, and ultimately their business.
Jonathan's Core Beliefs
• I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I believe in His perfect life, His sacrifice for the sins of man, His resurrection from the dead, and His provision of the Holy Spirit to guide us in grace, truth and power to accomplish His good work in us.
• As a follower of Jesus Christ, I am given my identity: I am created in His image (Gen 1:27); I am a child of God (John 1:12); I am an heir with Jesus (Gal 4:7); I am chosen, adopted, accepted, beloved and redeemed (Eph 1:1-7); I am complete in Him (Col 2:9-10).
• My life purpose as a follower of Jesus Christ is clear: To know Him, trust Him, glorify Him and reflect Him (Matt 22:37). Ultimately, these designs lead me to the pinnacle of my purpose, to worship Him in spirit and in truth (John 4:23-24).
• I am uniquely equipped to fulfill my purpose of worship, and the act of stewarding my giftedness is in itself worship.
• Failing to abide in these truths, will lead me to a life of worshiping something other than my Creator. Most likely I will worship myself. I am designed to worship and influence. It is not a matter of “if” but of “who, what and how.”
• Through abiding in Jesus Christ and trusting in the mentorship of the Holy Spirit, my weaknesses, can become strengths.
• Life is an adventure of faith that can lead to radical positive influence and to ultimate joy, peace and satisfaction.